Apr 6, 2012

Freebie : Cupcakes Desktop Wallpaper


Regardless of my expired obsession towards "too sugary" doodles, I was in the mood to draw cupcakes today, I don't know why... and later I decided to turn them into a packet of my first freebies ever.
Pick your favorite color or grab all of them, and feel free to use them as your desktop wallpaper. The resolution is 1920 x 1200, which is the default size for MacBook. I hope it will look good on Windows.


Personalize it! Put some personal images onto the wallpaper! (Remember the tutorial?) If your friends ask where did you get the wallpaper, please bring them here :D



11 comments:

Jennie595 said...

so kewl, kak :)

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

Awww.. so cuteee.. Thank you so much for the freebies! ^^

Jessica Xu said...

thanks! ;)

Jessica Xu said...

Aw I hope you like it! You're very welcome :D

stephanie gracia said...

this is super cute! and i just discover your blog, great header, and very creative of you! :)

Jessica Xu said...

thank you so much! :D

Vivid Virginia said...

That's so cute :)

Jessica Xu said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Can I know what application you're using to do that?
:)

It's so adorable and cute. Unfortunately I don't use Mac... ...

Jessica Xu said...

Adobe Photoshop CS 3. Yaay thanks! Well I hope the wallpaper looks fine on Windows :D

Бузя said...

O! Thank you very mach!

Post a Comment

I highly appreciate every single comment, thank you :)